1/12/14

I'M GOING VEGAN: day 7

This is an update for Day 7, Sat Jan 11

Had an intense workout. Hit the gym with a fellow army wife, we didn't stick together at the gym as were focusing on different things.

For cardio I did: stair master (umm I lovved it), treadmill (somehow I was doing high knees to Beyonce), did some cycling. Took part in a 30 min Circuit Breaker class-- similar to HIIT workouts.

For strength I hit the weight machines & free weights. Focused primarily on legs and did a bit of arms. I kept forgetting the proper stance and movement for arms, so ill need to stick to the seated machines for awhile.

Meals:
2 tsp peanut butter
Apple
2 ritz crackers
Leftover vegan nachos
Vegan Meatloaf & squash
Bowl of popcorn

Water:

Sad news I dropped my camelback, so my new bottle only contains 20oz.

I was able to complete 96oz.


2 comments:

Keanna Cliche said...

sorry about your camelback :( But good job with strength training! Ive been using weights too, mainly for abs and arms and its hard work!

S.C. Page said...

you go girl! I'm loving the weights because I FEEL the results!

There was an error in this gadget