1/27/14

IM GOING VEGAN: day 21

one more day.

boom.

shaka. laka. laka.

boom.

Alright, so my day was quite dull. The husband was at work and instead of doing homework, I devoted my time to drinking tea and catching up on the shade filled Braxton Family Values. It's the only reality show that I watch consistently, since the Hills.

Today, on the advice of my friend, I took a rest day. It felt nice not to workout especially since I was feeling QUITE the lazy bum but as I saw my calories racking up, I wanted to hit the weights.

Is this going to be a problem?? lol

For the most part I took pictures of all my meals, the ones I didn't are listed below. ....

So yea the hubs and I watched the Grammy's and had a shady time. And totally mosh pitted to Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons.
vegan nachos yummy 

WE GOT OUR LIVVVESSS!!!!

heyyyyy @ Beyonce for Drunk in Love.

vegan nuggets
Meals:
veggie chicken fingers, w/ bbq sauce
too much Merlot

Water:
90oz -- if you count it as tea.... idk lol




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vegan nachos..yum.
I watched like...half the grammys. I liked a few things.Ive come to realize award shows arent as exciting as what they used to be. *shrug*. It was okay. Imagine dragons will get you hype tho. I need "Radioactive" on my work out mix for sure!