11/27/10

I'm in Love with BCN

Hey Friends,

When I visit a city I always try to figure out if I could live there or not; most of the cities I've visited don't make the cut except for Berlin, possibly Munich, and Verona. I will have to add Barcelona to my list. Everything is pretty much simple to understand in regards to navigation --tho I did get confused several times, but I utilized my map and got around. But yea I think I love her...

So, what happened today?? Ok let's start with last night, I met this amazing French girl who has the most awesomest name EVER ...Sheba like the Queen of Sheba --- which coincidentally is another name for Ethiopia ... and I thought I was cultured. Anyhoo, we decided to hit the clubs with the hostel and meet up at 1:30am. By than I had two beers on an empty stomach and was feeling quite BUzzzEd. I went and got a wack version of a doner and I fell asleep. Luckily I had the foresight to get dressed beforehand.


Around 1:45am, Sheba wakes me up. I grab my makeup and ran outside, I made a commitment my friends lol. The hostel (Kabul Hostel) btw, hyped up this Hyde (the club) so  much and it was not worth it. I can only jam to random hits from the 90s meshed with Electro music for so long. But the hostel got us in for free and the only reason I wont complain is because of the hot guys, free drinks and a nice glass of champagne. Way to make a girl feel good. Soon I had enough of the wack music and we caught a cab back to the hostel and I went to bed at 4:30am

I woke up around 7:45am to catch my Site-seeing tour at 9am. So I'm waiting around for the tour bus and it doesn't show up and I'm kinda peeved. So when the Tourist office opens, she informs me that I'm at the wrong spot. Let me tell you how pissed I was. 60 Euros down the drain and no body was tryna cough it up. Like the woman told me to come here 10 minutes early BUT its kinda my fault because it was written in my confirmation which I threw in my purse. WHATEVER!

Ok, so about an hour later the day was saved and my 60Euro was refunded back to me. YAY. I got on another Site-Seeing tour for 22Euro that went around all of BCN --you hop on/off between 9am-7pm. So I did that between 11A-7P.

I got some great video feed and photos and I can't wait to share with ya'll!

I'll be sure to update you on my last night in BCN... ooooooooooooooooooooooooh

No comments: