4/15/09

Life is a Musical

So I'm always changing up my life. One of my big life changes happen in 3 weeks. Graduation. Technically I graduate Aug 8th because I have summer school. But real talk my mental state is that I'm done in May.

I'm just ready for it to be over. I'm ready to move on and shake up my life. I'm not even nervous or scared. So much bull shit has happened in my last semester in school. I'm just through.

I went on a shopping spree this past weekend and it felt so damn good. This post is going nowhere as far depth-ness. I just felt like writing. Tomorrow is class and this week is going awfully slow. I'm readdddddy for it to be ovvvvvvr!

I want to design my own blog skin, something that is a reflection of me. My current blog skin is pretty and it will currently do.

No comments: