Because, I am a VlogBrothers Fan I was more or less, guided to this website via the phrase “In My Pants.” In the book discussion form- I saw a thread entitled, Read 50 Books in 2011. I laughed when I read that. I think I read about 160 books a year. I can’t help it. I’m a nerd. So get in my pants. Say WAHHHT!
So every week I’ma list the books I’m currently reading, to justify my claim of reading 160 books per annum. Since the year has already begun, I’ll post my latest reads: oh yea feel free to join.
Since January 2011
1. Naamah's Kiss by Jacqueline Carey
2. Kushiel's Mercy by Jacqueline Carey
3. The Science Of Kissing by Sheril Kirshenbaum
4. Queen Hereafter by Susan Fraser King
5. Bitter in the Mouth by Monique Truong
6. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
7. The Imperfectionists by Tom Rachman
8. First Family: Abigail and John Adams by Joseph J. Ellis