12/23/10

87HairStyles: 2011 Hair Ideas!

Like, most women I'm all excited for the New Years look. The transformation from the old into the new. Most specifically my hair. As we all know black women are all about their hair; and while I'd like to front and say I could give a fig -------- not true.

So I was checking out the Coco&Creme article about finding the right bangs for your face shape. And I got so geeked. I've been wanting to wear bangs for a minute -- especially the bob. But I didn't know if I could pull it off. Honestly I'm not comfortable with wearing straight weaves -- it took me a while to get used to micros but I think according to the article I have a heart shaped face with some circle-ish tendencies?? lol So check out the article and see what your face shape is:

But back to me; These are some hair styles I'm interested in.. thoughts & suggestions??

No comments: